Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lost.

I really don't know who to trust with my feelings and problems anymore.

Definitely not my family because they will judge.

Before this I'll usually have a few friends to talk to, but now that they are all in uni, I feel really awkward disrupting their activities with my problems. Some are busy with relationships, some are busy with books and studies, others are busy with their new friends. Eventually the group of friends who were always there to listen to my problems disappears. 

I find it hard to trust anyone anymore. Too many things have happened throughout my life that has taught me to never trust anyone unless they've earned it. 

Only a handful of people have access to this blog, and that's because I trust them with my thoughts and problems. I know they will not judge. I know they will not slander. 

So after a while, blog becomes my outlet to vent on whenever I have issues and problems. And yes I plan to keep it that way. 

If you find my posts boring, uneducated or just plain stupid, I suggest that you may leave. If you're willing to listen and give a comment or two, I'll thank you with my whole heart. Maybe even a hug the next time I see you XD


3 comments:

theboyy said...

nawww XD

terrr said...

=)

Ms. Dee said...

Hey Terry, just wanted always to affirm you that it is fine if you come look for me to vent. Anything, anytime. Then in turn when I feel the need to talk to someone then I will look for you, if it is fine with you. I'm ok one. I just don't want you to feel that you can't look for me to talk abt anything. I'm here. As a friend, no other agendas. If you want me to just listen and not keep giving advice, just tell me so. I will be your silent listener xD Haha. And if you feel that I am too bossy, can tell me also. I don't need to keep guessing what you are feeling haha. And I do care for you hoh! So, I get angry if u super sad! And like I tell my very few good friends that IF YOU ARE SAD I WILL GET SAD! Then I will tell the thing or person tat make u sad tat "IF YOU MAKE MY FREN SAD I WILL BE VERY ANGRY BECAUSE YOU MAKE MY FRIEND SAD AND WHEN MY FRIEND IS SAD I WILL GET SAD SO YOU MAKE TWO PEOPLE SAD AND MY PARENTS WILL GET MAD AND MY FRIEND'S PARENTS WILL GET MAD ALSO SO YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL COS I WILL COME AND GET U!" LOL. Ganasnya.

So, PEANUT! You are one of th super few good friends tat I have and do care for u and want to be there for u as u are there for me. Okays? :)