Friday, December 31, 2010

NYE

WOW seriously cannot believe how time flies! It's officially NYE people!! 


Ahh, 2010 has been a crazy crazy year. Let's see what amazing things have happened this year..


1) Started off brilliantly with the release of my STPM results. 3As! Happiest day of this year. =D


2) Got a job offer to teach in SMK Methodist. Gotta say this must've been the best experience of my entire life. Bittersweet. Miss the students, miss some of my colleagues, but I do not miss the workload. haha!!


Candid shot by my students. LOL
Me with my students!
My surprise farewell party!


3) Had the privilege to volunteer in a hospital for a week! That was a very interesting experience. 
 

4) Lea and adrian during summer breaks. Yeap the lots came back again! Always the happiest time. Whenever I'm bored or they are bored I'll always be at their place hanging around.

Sushi time!
No comment.


Typical tea time!
5) Then it was off to Beijing! Was definitely a great trip. Had lots of fun with my family, and meeting new people as well! 

Fun with sis!

Fun in China!

Well overall this year was definitely another great year! And I'm sure next year is gonna be even better, and I hope it's the same for everyone as well! =D

No comments: