Sunday, January 02, 2011

New Year Resolution.

I CANNOT BELIEVE I TOTALLY FORGOT TO MAKE A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION LAST YEAR!


I was looking through my last year's post and I'd realised that I did not make any resolution last year! How pathetic! Failure! No goals accomplished! 

But anyway even though there were no resolution but I still think 2010 has been a fruitful year.

SO! This time I do remember to make my resolution! hahaa

2011 resolution
1) Pass my first year uni with flying colours
2) Be physically healthier, fitter, exercise more. (gonna get that washboard abs =D)
3) Learn to be thrifty
4) To be a better person, stop complaining, start appreciating. Argue less.


and just something for everyone in the coming year,
1) Better economy for the country
2) better financial stability for everyone
3) World peace, no war, 

What's your resolution? =)

No comments: