Saturday, May 02, 2009

the 2nd of May.

the day after labour day. also the 2nd day of the month of May. 3 more weeks to exam week.

oh the pressure.


but I won't fret. I have come to know that no matter how the results are, just try your best. At the very least just try.

i just hope SOMEONE will be proud of my marks =(

-----

Adrian and Ashley. the double As. great companies. good people. amazing friends. 

-----

oh and there's this hype in facebook where people starts to make their own "How Much Do You know [name]?" quiz. LOL finally I've decided to make one as well, just for the sake of having fun. 
I got surprising results! but no matter. those results doesn't reflect our friendship. Yeah kudos to those who got full marks (MELI!!! AWESOME!) but still, i find it funny how some people will be upset just because one of their close friend fails that meaningless quiz. Big deal. Wouldn't that be a good excuse just to spend more time together? 

Those scores doesn't really matter.
Just acknowledge me as how I would to you.
That would be perfect for me.
=D

-----

It's annoying how some people doesn't know their limits. Very annoying. Asks the same question over and over again even tho they have already been answered. 

Patience.

No comments: