Sunday, May 31, 2009

today's event

Okay after about a year (or less) of being on hiatus from the praise and worship band in my church, I'd finally decided to resume my post again.

I was the backup singer for today.

I don't know why but every single time i quit I will find myself coming back to where I began, that is, the worship team.

I always get this unexplainable bliss every time I sing and lead worship.
It just feels, good. Very good.

Even though my singing is as crappy as a tone-deaf senior citizen.

But I don't really care. Because that is not why I am up on the stage for.
I'm worshipping Him.

I'm just glad today's worship session was great. Andrea did an amazing job leading, the congregation was very involved as well, and the best part is that God is awesome.

Have a blessed week.

1 comment:

phebe said...

that's good.. =) i still remember the good old days of bus-ing (back-up-singing) enjoy your holiday and the time to relax and to just seek God's face.