Monday, May 18, 2009

and this is just another sad story

Aimlessly browsing through, I noticed upon you. 

You were perfect. 

The craftmanship, the details, the design. It all fitted perfectly onto you.

You were one of the best of your kind. None can be compared to you. All those which I had also laid my eyes upon, meant nothing after I saw you.

I immediately fell in love with you.

I knew I wanted you

I knew I must own you.

Until I saw your price.

$800 *passed out due to myocardial infarction*

At least you were cheaper than your counterparts which costed $1200. Even worse.

I guess all I can do is just get a pair of Salvatore's sneaker first. Sorry but $800 is just too much. I would have to sell off my wallet, shoe and everything just to own that =(

p/s: I got sick of studying so I did this. Ignore the corny-ness kthks.

No comments: