Thursday, May 14, 2009

things I am currently addicted to.

1) Tinchy Stryder ft N-Dubz - Number One.


2) Dream Homes

This one is called the Bueth Residence. Located at the Hollywood Hills.
Brace yourself.

Gasps!




Seriously, who does not want a home like this?









I almost died just looking at this one. The view. The design. The everything.

Which reminds me, I am also addicted to...

3) The panoramic view of the city of Los Angeles.
This is why i love LA. well one of the reasons tho.

so awesome










okay enough i think i've made my point.

4) A chance to shop at either:-
FIFTH AVENUE NEW YORK!

i'll let the photos do the talking



















or rodeo drive los angeles!























okay enough for today. 
life is so awesome. =D

cheers, everyone!

No comments: