Sunday, May 31, 2009

what happened these few days

Well teachers' day was last Friday. I'm just glad all of them liked our gifts, even though it was of little value and cost.

And I went to a christian concert last night. Overall it was not what I'd expected. I thought it was something like a typical Hillsong's concert.
Who knew.

1) If only it was in pure english, and the translator would stop translating every single word that Micah said, even when he wanted no more smoke on the stage, they even translated that."
2) Plenty of screaming and loud music does not necessarily make good music, sir. No offence.
3) Screaming is annoying, especially when you are screaming directly into the microphone. My ears are still numb. Everything I hear is fuzzy and blurry right now.

I much prefer something like this,

Hillsong - Desert Song


This is <3.
I love this song.
These two singers have absolutely amazing voices.

4 comments:

See inside Vicky's head said...

I went there too...and I cried...what you said was true...loud music ain't real music...

See inside Vicky's head said...

I really need to tell you this....I really adore your blog...and I enjoy it too. It just relates a lot to my life...keep up the good job

terrr said...

hahaha thanks yah. I'm glad my thoughts can inspire you as well.

many thanks for reading as well! =D
God bless

phebe said...

i love desert song too! n Brooke Fraser is such a good singer!!!