Sunday, May 17, 2009

it's like zero gravity.

This is worse than my worst case scenario. *sulks*

Anyway, exam week approaching!

Sulk some more?

D=

I should stop sulking.

btw. life is good. life is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

retail therapy.
but 7 more months it's a bit far -_-

P/s:

Okay does it not annoy you when some people tends to always compares. Every single thing.
1) Never EVER compare Form 5 with Form 6 okay. It's not the same. Don't even think it is. "Ya right as if it is difficult just work a bit harder and study a bit harder la. I don't think there is much difference between SPM and STPM." Yeah right I'll like to see you try that.
2) Don't even compare A-level with Form 6 okay because there is nothing to compare about. A level is NOTHING. YES NOTHING compared to Form 6. IT's not even the same. Equally difficult? Not even close. I'm gonna just be blatant and say it out, A levels are for wimps, sissies taking the easy way out.(No offense to anyone else. Really.)

Not convinced? I've got 11 other classmates going through the same thing as well. Go ask them.

pp/s: Good luck to all my classmates! Just 7 more months and it'll be over. =DDD


Cheers! Have a good week =D

No comments: