Thursday, May 28, 2009

cause it really just bores me!

Gosh the wait for this year's mid term break was awful!
Tedious, tardy and long.
And painful as well.
But I'm just glad it's all over!

Seriously one more week of schooling and I've could've gone bonkers.

Wait. What was that? Exams right after the holidays? Another 6 chapters of Biology!
Golly when will this ever end!

But the good news is, all the hard work that I'd put into my exams this time, seems to be quite good for now!
Well don't really know about my maths paper cause it has always sucked. But I'd just gotten my chemistry papers this morning (and I am not showing off, not even trying to) and guess what? Finally! An A-! After 3 dreadful terms of exam since last year have I finally gotten an A for my chemistry.

It definitely felt good.


and random ramblings starts here!

And I have no idea what is all the hype about with my bro & sis about football. What was yesterday's match so exciting about? What was it again? Was it world cup already? Sorry no offense to anyone really I respect that game as much as how I respect you all but really I do not understand that game at all!

I did try watching it once. Started yawning after the first 5 minutes. Was sleeping by 10.

Sorry if anyone is offended but please don't take it personally. If only that game was more exciting!

Like badminton! Or keirin!
Or modern pentathlon!
Or handball! they are related arent they? One is for your feet and another for your hand. There's always some similarities!

It's kinda like my view on golfs. I fell asleep once on the bench while at a game of golf. Not miniature golf mind you.

yeah, anything besides golf and football, cause it really just bores me!

p/s everyone seriously has to start using twitter. facebook is starting to get really really old and it's the 21st century mind you.

No comments: